The Barium chloride anhydrous is the most common water-soluble salt of barium and it is an inorganic compound. This compound is available in the crystal as well as the powdered form.
Features of the Barium Chloride Anhydrous:-
The barium chloride anhydrous features are stated below
- It is a crystalline white structured compound.
- It is toxic in nature.
- The compound produces yellow-green while flaming.
- Available at affordable pricing.
- They are used as laboratory reagents.
- It is basically used in the purification of the brine solution in chlorine plants.
- They are used for manufacturing salts.
- It is also used for the hardening of steel.
The silicon industries are the prime manufacturer, suppliers, and exporters of the anhydrous barium chloride that also at affordable pricing. Kindly contact us for more details our executives are available 24*7 for our national and international customers.