The Barium chloride anhydrous is the most common water soluble salt of barium and it is an inorganic compound. This compound is available in the crystal as well as the powdered form.
Features of the Barium Chloride Anhydrous :-
The barium chloride anhydrous features are stated below
- It is a crystalline white structured compound.
- It is toxic in nature.
- The compound produces yellow-green while flaming.
- Available at affordable pricing.
- They are used a laboratory regent.
- It is basically used in the purification of the brine solution in chlorine plants.
- They are used for manufacturing of the salts.
- It is also used for the hardening of the steels.
The silicon industries are the prime manufacturer, supplier and exporter of the anhydrous barium chloride that also at the affordable pricing. Kindly contact us for more details our executive are available 24*7 for our national and international customers.